The price for school dinners for the academic year 2020/21 are as follows:
Reception - Year 2 Universal Free School Meals
Year 3 - 4 £2.40 per day (£12.00 per week)
Year 5 - 6 £2.40 per day (£12.00 per week)
Changes to a pupils dinner arrangement at any time throughout the school year requires 2 weeks notice. To make a change please complete and return to the school office the Meal Arrangement Amendment Form.
Our school milk scheme
Our school provides a milk scheme that is available to all of our pupils and we would like to invite you to register your child. School milk is free for under-5s, and for over-5s it is available at a subsidised* price of 22p per day.
Each child that registers with Cool Milk will receive a 189ml portion of semi-skimmed milk every day, delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom. Their school milk will not only provide them with essential nutrients, but as it is rehydrating and energy boosting it also bridges the gap between breakfast and lunch to help children stay focused. For more information on how milk can benefit children visit www.coolmilk.com/why-milk-is-great.
How to register
If your child is under five:
- Register online at www.coolmilk.com or complete a registration form available from the school office
- Register by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s free milk to start the following week
- Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request four weeks before their birthday - if you wish your child to continue to receive school milk, simply make a payment
If your child is five or older:
- Register and pay online at www.coolmilk.com
- Alternatively, fill in a registration form available from the school office – once Cool Milk has processed your form, you will receive a payment request
- You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone or at a local PayPoint in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
- Please pay by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week
If you have any questions regarding school milk please visit www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk directly on 0800 321 3248. More information on milk is also available from the school.
* Milk for under-5s is provided free of charge, fully funded by the Department of Health. Milk for over-5s is subsidised by the Rural Payments Agency and the E.U.